Aztecs own Chocolate Chia Pudding recipe…Yum!
A great way to avoid the guilt when you get the late night munchies and so easy it’s crazy…
CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING!
– 1 1/4 cups almond milk
– 1/3 cup organic cacao powder
– 1/4 cup chia seeds
– 3 tablespoons maple syrup (adjust to suit your taste)
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cinamon
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– A pinch of sea salt (optional)
Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until they are completely blended. Then simply cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight. That’s it guys!
Now don’t eat it all at once 🙂