Bread Mix with LSA & Rolled Oats
Bread Mix with LSA & Rolled Oats is packed with essential vitamins and minerals and fortified with LSA and Oats Aztec Bread Mix could just be the most delicious and healthiest bread around.
Aztec bread pre-mix contains no preservatives, or animal fats. All ingredients are GMO free.
Quick and easy to prepare: Simply; add water-mix-knead-bake.
Ingredients: Unbleached organic plain flour, chia seeds, oats, sunflower kernels, pepita, flaxseed, buckwheat, rye, almonds, wheat bran, Psyllium husk, soy, folic acid (Thiamin), sea salt, dried yeast.
Allergen Advice: Contains Gluten. May contain traces of peanuts
Pack Sizes: 2 x 500gm, hermetically sealed zip-lock bags.
Servings per 500gm package: 20 – Serving size: 50gm (1 slice) – Each pack makes 1 standard loaf
Bread mix may be prepared in a bread machine, dough mixer or by hand.
For best results always weigh ingredients.
Water to bread mix ratio is 0.7
For example 500gm bread mix multiplied by a ratio of 0.7 will require 350ml of water.
- Add ingredients into bread bowl in the order recommended by your bread machine instruction manual.
- Select the program. Longer mixing cycles produce better results.
HAND METHOD (for 2 litre bread tin)
Water to bread mix ratio is 0.63
- Weigh 500gm bread mix and place in large bowl.
- Add 315ml of lukewarm water
- Knead vigorously for at least 10 minutes until smooth and elastic. Dust hands and bowl (or bench) with flour to prevent sticking. The more you knead the better the results.
- Leave dough in mixing bowl, cover with tea towel and leave to rise until double in size (normally around 40 minutes).
- Remove dough from bowl and lightly knead bread again for 2-3 minutes. Shape as required and place dough in a slightly oiled (or buttered) 2 litre bread tin. Cover with tea towel and allow it to rise until it doubles in size (normally 20-30 minutes).
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (conventional 220 C / fan forced 200 C) for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. For a crispier crust spray the loaf lightly with water.
Sesame or poppy seeds add a delicious flavour. Simply lightly spray dough with water and gently sprinkle seeds on after rising.